Account Manager/ Resourcing Manager
Location: Shepperton Studios
Salary: £28,000-£35,000 based on experience
We are a small dedicated team based on-site at the world-famous Shepperton Film Studios providing professional, qualified medical staff (with appropriate vehicles and equipment) to both events and film/tv locations and studios throughout the UK. The primary role in this job is ensuring that the right staff and the right resources are allocated to, and get to, the right place at the right time. The role involves and managing finite staff resources in “real time” often alongside multiple “last minute” bookings and changes. Think air traffic controller! This requires the ability to juggle available resources and manage multiple tasks, often to tight deadlines, from initial enquiry right through to the successful delivery of services. Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount throughout the process.
You will be working both with your own assigned accounts and supporting and collaborating with other team members with their clients if, and when, necessary as part of an inter-dependent team. Everyone has individual ownership and responsibility to make decisions and solve problems - whilst being willing to pitch in and help when necessary to get the job done.
Culturally, we have a very high service ethic with everyone in the company believing the most important thing is delivering a high quality, professional service for the client. There will be many occasions where jobs don’t go to plan for a variety of reasons, and “challenges” have to be handled with good humour, good organisation skills and a sense of urgency. Essentially, we are a “people business”; managing, organising, influencing and often motivating a wide portfolio of clients with differing needs and over 200+ listed medical staff.
This is a full-time role
· Core working hours are 10.00am – 6pm although some flexibility is required on the odd occasion when it’s necessary to get the job done; we also share an out of hours on call rota amongst the team providing an telephone help line for staff and clients to deal with last minute bookings or changes to the following day. Overtime is therefore paid in addition.
· 28 days paid holidays per year including public holidays
· Company pension scheme in operation
· Evidence of being able to handle multiple and changing priorities
· Willing to accept ownership/responsibility and make decisions
· Good organisation skills
· Good communication/interpersonal skills
· Cares about doing a good job and keeping everyone happy
· Methodical and a good attention to detail
· Competence in Excel, Word, Outlook
· Strong work ethic
· Enjoys resolving problems
· A good standard of written and spoken English
· Positive and good-humoured, especially under pressure
· A team player committed to collectively doing whatever it takes to get the job done
· Medical knowledge or knowledge of the film/TV industry would be an advantage but is not essential
If you wish to apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this job to:
Managing Director, Location Medical Services
Shepperton Studios, Studio Road, Shepperton, TW17 0QD
or email both to: firstname.lastname@example.org